We are offering curbside pick-up to everyone during normal hours of operation. Up to 10 items (books and DVDs) per person, with the usual three-week loan period.
Please call to place orders for books and DVDs or place holds through the catalogue system and phone (613-258-4711) to arrange pick up.
- Between 10 am and 7 pm, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Between 10 am and 2 pm on Saturday.
We are happy to offer suggestions for reading, and will have assorted book grab bags for kids!
Interlibrary loan services have resumed and may also be picked up via curbside, just ask!
A staff member will contact you when your items are ready to arrange pickup.
Instructions for a safe pickup for you and our staff!
- Park in the designated pickup parking space at the side (service) entrance to the library.
- Call us from your car when you arrive, or ring the bell at the side entrance if you have no phone, and please return to your car.
- Ensure that your trunk is open, or if you have no trunk, that your furthest passenger side window is open.
- A staff member will come out and place your book bag in your trunk. You will close your own trunk. (with some possible exceptions, ie. mobility issues).
If you are on foot:
- Ring the bell and step back three metres from the door.
- Wait until your book bag has been placed outside the door.
- Once the door is closed, retrieve your bag.
The book drop at the Kemptville branch is open. All items being returned will be quarantined and will be checked in at a later date, usually 4-6 days after. All past and present fines will be waived, and a new fine-free policy will continue until further notice.