A mobile app is a software application developed specifically for use on small, wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and tablets, rather than desktop or laptop computers. There are several apps available to you from North Grenville Public Library. You can find these apps in any of the app stores relative to your device by searching for them. (apple app store, android google play store etc.)
BookMyne makes it quick and easy to access the library while on the go. Some features include:
- Search the library catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
- Manage your account: Keep track of your account, view your checked-out items, holds, fines, and account information.
- Manage your bookshelves: Add books, Audiobooks, DVDs, and other media to your bookshelves for later reading or recommending to friends.
- Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other item at a friend’s house or bookstore and search for available copies at your library
- Place holds, create wishlists & check out with ease.
- Available 24/7 & books are automatically returned
- All you need is your library card & PIN.
- Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
- No late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
- Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
- A valid account with the library is required.