About the Friends
The Friends of the North Grenville Public Library is a non-profit voluntary and charitable association dedicated to enhancing library services for the Municipality of North Grenville citizens. We raise funds to support the library’s services by focusing on programs and activities for seniors, children and youth.
Minutes of the 2022 AGM
2022 Financial Statement
- Promote goodwill and support for the North Grenville Public Library
- Stimulate public awareness of Library needs
- Seek out sources of cultural and educational programs for the Library and occasionally sponsor such programs
- Promote a library system that is the best that it can be through its advocacy role
- Ensure, through fundraising, that the Library is able to offer to patrons enhanced services and resources beyond the basic offerings
- Provide an active forum for the discussion of books and ideas
- Assist in the promotion of literacy in the community
Please Note: Friends is not an extension of the Library Board; it has no governing function. As an advocacy group, independent of the Library Board, Friends assists the Board in the implementation of its objectives.
Babin Inspirational Art Event
This fantastic event in memory of the late Dr. Patrick (Pat) Babin took place on Saturday, May 28, 2022, in Tallman Room of the Kemptville Norenberg Branch. Local artists Maggie Boyer, Jayne Couch, Don Munz and Finian Paibomesai talked about their artistic journeys and brought examples of their work.
Pat’s dear friend, Roberta Russell, gave this touching tribute to him.