Our Annual General Meeting will be held online via Zoom on April 22, 2021 at 7 p.m. Please contact Rachel Brown at email@example.com or 613-258-4711 for meeting information. A phone-in number will be available for those who do not have Internet.
About the Friends
The Friends of the North Grenville Public Library is a non-profit voluntary and charitable association dedicated to the enhancement of library services for the citizens of the Municipality of North Grenville. We support services provided by the Library by focusing on programs and activities for seniors, children and youth.
Letter from the Chair, February 2021
Letter from the Chair, October 2020
Any individual, business or organization interested in supporting the Friends may become a member through an annual membership.
- Individual: $20
- Family: $40
- Patron: $100
- Corporate Partner: $250
- Life: $150 (per individual)
- Donations always welcome!
Membership expires one year from payment of annual dues, with the exception of the Life membership. Payable by cheque to “Friends of the North Grenville Public Library”, P.O. Box 538, 1 Water St., Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0 (online payment coming soon!).
Donate directly to the Friends now through CanadaHelps.org and thank you for your generous support!
- Promote goodwill and support for the North Grenville Public Library
- Stimulate public awareness of Library needs
- Seek out sources of cultural and educational programs for the Library and occasionally sponsor such programs
- Promote a library system that is the best that it can be through its advocacy role
- Ensure, through fundraising, that the Library is able to offer to patrons enhanced services and resources beyond the basic offerings
- Provide an active forum for the discussion of books and ideas
- Assist in the promotion of literacy in the community
Please Note: Friends is not an extension of the Library Board; it has no governing function. As an advocacy group, independent of the Library Board, Friends assists the Board in the implementation of its objectives.
- Joan Simpson, Chair
- Barbara Rousseau, Treasurer
- Judy Fader-Levere, Secretary
- Mary Carlson, Library Board Representative
- Rachel Brown, Liaison for Library
- Barbara McDerby, Member at Large
- Jane Rocchio, Member at Large
- Rebecca Campbell, Member at Large
P.O. Box 538, 1 Water St., Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0
613-258-4711 (ask for Rachel Brown) or 613-258-4134 (fax)