Babin Inspirational Art Event
This fantastic event in memory of the late Dr. Patrick (Pat) Babin took place on Saturday, May 28, 2022 in Tallman Room of the Kemptville Norenberg Branch. Local artists Maggie Boyer, Jayne Couch, Don Munz and Finian Paibomesai talked about their artistic journeys and brought examples of their work.
Pat’s dear friend, Roberta Russell, gave this touching tribute to him.
- Individual: $25
- Family: $50
- Under 18: $5
Membership expires one year from payment of annual dues. Payable by cheque to “Friends of the North Grenville Public Library”, P.O. Box 538, 1 Water St., Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0.
Donations are always welcome and no amount is too big or too small. Donate online through CanadaHelps.org. Cheques made out the “Friends of the North Grenville Public Library” can also be received at the Library.
Tax receipts will be mailed. Thank you for your generous support.
About the Friends
The Friends of the North Grenville Public Library is a non-profit voluntary and charitable association dedicated to the enhancement of library services for the citizens of the Municipality of North Grenville. We raise funds to support services provided by the Library by focusing on programs and activities for seniors, children and youth.
Letter from the Chair, February 2021
Letter from the Chair, October 2020
- Promote goodwill and support for the North Grenville Public Library
- Stimulate public awareness of Library needs
- Seek out sources of cultural and educational programs for the Library and occasionally sponsor such programs
- Promote a library system that is the best that it can be through its advocacy role
- Ensure, through fundraising, that the Library is able to offer to patrons enhanced services and resources beyond the basic offerings
- Provide an active forum for the discussion of books and ideas
- Assist in the promotion of literacy in the community
Please Note: Friends is not an extension of the Library Board; it has no governing function. As an advocacy group, independent of the Library Board, Friends assists the Board in the implementation of its objectives.
- Judy Fader-Levere, Co-Chair
- Joan Simpson, Co-Chair
- Barbara Rousseau, Treasurer
- Jeff Murray, Secretary
- Mary Carlson, Library Board Representative
- Rachel Brown, Liaison for Library
- Barbara McDerby, Member at Large
- Jane Rocchio, Member at Large
Email: Friends@ngpl.ca / 613-258-4711 (ask for Rachel Brown)
P.O. Box 538, 1 Water St., Kemptville, ON K0G 1J0