The Library offers self-service copy and printing services. All public access computers print to a colour copier located near the Information Desk. This machine also has copying and scanning options. We do NOT offer fax services.
- Black & White Copying and Printing: 25¢ per page
- Colour Copying and Printing: 50¢ per page
The Library has a license with Access Copyright, which gives permission to photocopy from a vast repertoire of published books, magazines and newspapers. Under this license, library patrons may make copies on a self-service basis.
You can photocopy up to 10% of a published work or the following, whichever is greater:
- An entire chapter which is no more than 20% of a book
- An entire newspaper article or page
- One short story, play, poem, essay or article from a book or periodical containing other published works
- One entire entry from an encyclopedia, dictionary, or reference book
- One published photograph or illustration
- An entire report of a legal case from a periodical issue or volume containing other reports
This license does NOT allow you to copy:
- Works published by copyright owners who have informed Access Copyright that they do not want their publications copied under a licence or tariff with Access Copyright. All works from each copyright owner are excluded unless otherwise noted.
- Publications containing a notice expressly prohibiting copying under licence from a reproduction rights organization
- Works published by Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada or any province or territory, other than the province of Quebec
- Sheet music