Changes to Aquatarium Pass -Effective April 1, 2017
The Aquatarium has modified their pass and have changed to a discounted pass system. There will now be a $5.00 (+ tax) charge per person, children under 4 are free. The pass continues to be valid for up to 5 individuals. However, a restriction limiting the number of adults to 3 has been removed.
NGPL is in no way responsible for these changes and we are limited to the restrictions and charges set by the Brockville Aquatarium.
Borrowing and using the Family Pass is easy!
1. Sign out the Family Pass on an adult card for a one week loan period ($1/day overdue fine).
2. Bring your pass to the museum for admission of up to 5 people ( Passes do vary: some are max 3 adults, some are max 2 adults, it will say on the pass).
3. Enjoy your visit!
Please remember that, although passes may be placed on hold, there is no guarantee of availability for specific dates. Passes may not be reserved for specific dates. You will be notified when the pass becomes available. Limit of one pass per household & no renewals.
The Library offers free family passes to the following Federal Museums.
- Aquatarium at Tall Ships Landing *Discount on admission only, effective April 1st, 2017
- National Gallery of Canada
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Canadian Museum of History(Formerly Civilization)
- The Canadian War Museum
- Canada Science and Technology Museum
- Canada Agriculture Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum
In addition to those listed above the Library also has the Ottawa Museum Network pass. The OMN is made up of the following museums: