North Grenville residence and property tax payers within North Grenville may obtain a FREE NGPL Membership Card. Please be prepared to present identification with a current North Grenville address.
A library membership card is valid for two years from the date of issue and entitles the cardholder to a full range of services and materials available from the North Grenville Public Library.
Patrons are expected to present their cards at the circulation desk when signing out library materials. A maximum of 25 items may be borrowed on a card at any given time. Your 14-digit library card number and your 4-digit PIN give access to materials and services available through our website. Replacement cards are available for $2.00.
This membership is granted to a person who work in North Grenville for an employer who is based in North Grenville. In addition to your personal identification, please be prepared to present proof of employment in one of the following ways:
- A piece of employee identification;
- A phone call or an e-mail to the employer to confirm employment;
- A pay stub; or,
- A listing on the employer’s website.
Memberships are valid for one year from the date of issue and entitle the cardholder to the full range of services and materials.
- Individual Fee: $40.00
- Household Fee: $60.00
The North Grenville Public Library currently enjoys a reciprocal borrowing agreement with Merrickville-Wolford and Edwardsburgh-Cardinal. Residents of these areas can apply for a free North Grenville Public Library card and enjoy the same benefits as North Grenville residents.
- Residents in the south-west quadrant of Rideau-Goulbourn Ward of the City of Ottawa may be eligible for a free membership under an agreement with the City of Ottawa. Please inquire at the circulation desk.
- Students attending educational institutions in North Grenville who reside outside the area are also eligible for a free membership.
- Non-residents who do not live in North Grenville but who work in the municipality can obtain a free one year membership upon filling out an Institutional Membership Application.