How to Use My Account
- Go to the Log into your Account or Search the Catalogue buttons
- Click on “LOG IN” in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Enter your 14 digit library card number and your 4 digit PIN*
From here, you are able to review your account, renew material, place holds, and change your PIN.
*If you have lost your PIN or have forgotten it please give us a call or send us an email, we’d be happy to help!
Placing Holds & Renewals
You may renew your materials in the Library, by phoning us or on-line through your library account. Material that is overdue or that has been requested by another patron cannot be renewed online. Limits are placed on the number of times you may renew an item.
You may place a hold either by requesting it of the library staff or placing a hold by logging into your online account. Please note:
- The maximum number of holds is 20.
- You will be notified when your hold becomes available. Items on hold will be held for one week.
- No holds are allowed on Museum Passes. They are first-come, first-served.
My NGPL Mobile App
- Search the library catalog: Search for items by title, author, subject, or general keyword and place holds on interesting items.
- Manage your account: Keep track of your account, view your checked-out items, holds, & fines.
- Search by barcode: Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on a book, CD, DVD, or other items at a friend’s house or bookstore, wherever you find books and search for available copies at the library.